About Me

  • Hi! Welcome to my blog! I try to put updated stuff as soon as I can! BMS is da best! Well, thats a brief intro about myself! Enjoy!!!! :)

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Happiness-Eating Healthy Version (first five lines of the Charlie Brown tune "Happiness")

Happiness is eating healthy,
Five kinds of food groups, too.
To make your stomach feel good.
Happiness is eating and exercise.


Happiness is eating grains
Making sure they’re whole.
Happiness is having some veggies
Like carrots, corn, beans, more.
Happiness is having love for food.


Happiness is eating my fruits, Sweet
Delicious, natural all.
Happiness is drinking milk
To get the calcium needed.
Happiness is being healthy.


Happiness is meat and beans
Needed protein in.
Happiness is not frying meat
Having beans, too.
Happiness has a balanced diet.


Happiness is exercising.
Run, walking, swimming, tag.
Happiness is eating enough
Of all foods right.
Happiness is right food, rest, exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment